Pages

Monday, September 19, 2005

The Magical klik install for Linux: You gonna love it.

Possibly the best app I have seen since quite long time. Kudos to the developers for such a great software. I don't really want to spend time ellaborating the details of the arch, metaphorically its out of scope of this post( actually, I didn't get it completely). As is said, just klik and install.
Here are my first usage impressions.
1) Download the client from a website.
wget klik.atekon.de/client/install -O -|sh
2) Restart the browser for the plugin to get activated.
3) Just go to the list of available softwares
http://klik.atekon.de/
and click the link.
4) You will be shown some warning dialogs whether you trust etc stuff. Finally file copying will start and ...
5) The app will be launced :)

I have already klik installed sucessfully these apps opera, lbreakout2 (nice game), pacman, and currently installing skype :)

No comments:

Post a Comment