Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

movie:Kya Cool Hein Hum

Watched this movie yesterday night. I shud say its a good comedy movie. I was avoiding watching this movie from my friends' review calling its a sex comedy movie(explained later), I thought it would be some crapy movie without any storyline but extra ordinary use of non veg language, I was wrong. This movie may not be family movie but with Friends it can be just a great comedy. The comedy is on lines with Hungama and Andaz apna apna though some double meaning is introduced everywhere.

The reason for my disinterest for so called sex comedy movies might be the mistake of starting the movie Masti in my house for sometime. That really sucked. Comedy they were trying was becoming tragedy for me. I couldn't see the movie more than 15-20 minutes of run.

No comments:

Post a Comment