Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2004

Confirmed about Networks TAship

I dared to ask Jawahar sir, about the Middleware TAship and he told me that I am "Networks" TA. This starts a new sequence of things. He asked me to send him a mail about the Middleware TA ship.

I and sachin composed a mail to sir to allow us 1/2 TA ship each in Middleware Course.

Meanwhile Mr Ramesh is very agressive in sending assignments. He has already delivered the second assignment which is due 13 August, 2004. The assignment is very tough to start with. And ppl are expecting me to take a class and let them know what to do though everything is already taught in the class, all this is aimed at just postponing the assignment. :)

I target to finish the Novel "Timeline" by today.

1 comment:

  1. Hey thanks for this amazing post. Would love to read more of such blogs. You can also have a look at Jalesh Cruise Mumbai to Goa for more information.

    ReplyDelete