Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Movies review

Was not able to post my reviews on some movies I saw recently, here is a short list of them.
Serendipity --> Nice movie. Don't put too much logic, its just about finding your true soulmate etc. stuff

Maine Pyar Kyon Kiya --> we went to this Sai Ranga theatre in Lingampally just for sake of an outing. Having already read the reviews of movie I knew it was gonna be a senseless comedy but its was okay. Since I left my brain at my hostel while leaving I enjoyed some of the funny incidents in the movie though they sucked most others.

Madgaskar ---> Its not a great animation movie. The basic storyline is not very impressive.

Black Friday --> This movie is awesome. As they say one of the great ones rarely produced by Indian cinema. Its about Bombay blasts in 1993, the best thing is that they don't go about teaching the secularlism throughout the movie, they simply show what was found out during the investigation. One ver y well put scene is where the ppl involved in the blasts found a bomb in their own car which was timed to explode soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment