Pages

Monday, March 21, 2005

I got to the top...

Finally My blog comes top in Google search, A search on give me top result"Vardhman Jain", The achivement is visible if you search for "vardhman" rather. There are a lot of Vardhman and most of them are netizens or have a presence on net.

faltoo image

So the only way to defeat them was to show my presence on net more them ;-). When I was looking for a gmail invite last year. I just sent a mail to vardhman.jain @ gmail to see if that ID is gone and it was. Finally I got vardhman @ gmail.com thanks to that person for not taking this one.

The strange thing is that most of the time I was able to get a login with name vardhman, probably those with name Vardhman Jain don't register in too many free or techincal websites ;-)

After making my own software for uploading photos, I have started regular photoupload at flickr, Today it seems they are slashdoted.(see my prev post about yahoo buying flickr). There website is taking too long to open.

Here is the link to my photogallery at flickr. http://www.flickr.com/photos/vardhman/

No comments:

Post a Comment