Pages

Monday, March 14, 2005

Nice discussion at dinner...

Openhouse just got over so I am sleeping a lot, Also devoting some time researching some new application development project. I have been much interested in Firefox plugin so much that I have crashed at least three firefox profiles ;-) still nothing working. But now I have time to crash more profiles I will surely make something work...

In the evening I had dinner with some girls from my batch, thanks to PR we can have dinner together ;-), but as usual the mess food sucked in quality. specially after eating in PR for some time you can't bear eating in the mess. We had quite a lot of discussion, should be interesting to jot down. From girls we had Kartika, Manjusha and Deepika. Kartika strangely asked if my Mother tongue is Hindi? I didn't think I could be something else, of course I have just learnt Telgu and English? of course it isn't any ones' mother tongue in India, may be she thought some thing else.. Then some said how many ppl have learnt Telugu in our batch, we remembered that Piyush gave a try and that Dixit is learning ;-)

We discussed how we have been changing, Manjusha described how she felt so bad when coming to IIIT from home. I described my experience of going to hostel for the first time in standard 6th, that I never cried and only remembered parents when I was in trouble(Well I didn't think God was a better respondent). How I now miss being with my bro. Then I and Deepika remembered some of our CA internship experiences. For the first time she complained us not asking her for joining us at lunch. How can I convince her that we really wanted her to join us, oh don't make any wrong sense of it. Then we discussed how we used to eat so many sweets that all the sections in our plates will contain traces of sweet when we would be leaving our plates... Compared to TCS where I never dared to go back and take extra food as no one did that. In CA perhaps the number gave us confidence to go not once but many times... Kartika questioned if I think a lot kya(her typical way of asking, put a kya at the end of a meaningful sentence. ;-)) ? Of course the answer was yes. Of late I have been thinking that I should try to stop thinking so much on so many things, but stupid mind has got a bad habit of thinking whenever Idle. She related the presence of the white hair to this extra thinking and pointed out that they don't think so much so they have all their hair black, I noticed they were correct... Then we came to discussion of B'day of classmates, I tried my level best to remember as many B'day but couldn't remember Deepika's b'day, and was not accurate on Manjusha's. (Bad really bad). I know it offends any one to tell that you don't remember their B'days, but as with mobile phone number I am now relying on softwares in my computer to remember b'days so pardone me. ( realizes how badly I need a smartphone).

The we discussed about good movies, Life is beautiful. I recommended Beautiful mind to them and we dispersed... Such kind of discussion are really great, and I look forward for more of them....

No comments:

Post a Comment